thoughtful eats.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is the cup half empty, or is the cup half full?
Does the sun rise at dawn, or does the earth just spin along?
Or is it all perspective on how we see the world?
How many countless life forms are on a little ball that twirls?

Are we intrinsically separate beings?
Or could we possibly be parts of the same thing?
Water feeds the plants and the sunshine makes them grow,
So how can anyone be an island on their own?

Does life make me happy, or does it bring me down?
Do I have what I need, or do I just want what's around?
Am I seeing truth, or do I just see wool?
Well is the cup half empty, or is the cup half full?
______________________________________________________________

i just had one of the dopest breakfasts (i just said that to myself and said "breakfastistssssss"). me hads peameal bacon, eggs 1 slice of toast and of course, fresh tomato slices. i need the freshness. im oh so fresh.

and to top it off, some hot chocolate. oh yea! that along with the sun shining thru the blinds to wake me up this morning is just supreme elation.

_______________________________________________________________

today is the last day of classes for this semester.

boy that was a quickie. i guess im a fast ejaculator.

_______________________________________________________________

the bus ride home is my solace.

ditto for the bus ride to skool.

so hey, how about a play list?? a minidisc playlist. so without further ado, i present to you...

jay's best of all time, super-dooper-supercool-ultimate chill-relax-intellectual-thought-provoking-for mental health-music
(some of you won't like this. and hey, you shouldn't..it's my playlist!):

awww...hold that thought!
i gotta get my butt to class.


0 Responses to “thoughtful eats.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm jay d
  • From Ontario, Canada
  • blah blah
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Creative Commons License