for sale.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tonight m. night shamalamalamlammyalamlan's films were on two, yes (you heard it right) two channels during prime time. on abc - the american broacasting corporation, we had the sixth sense while on cbc - the canadian broadcasting corporation, we had signs. both are great movies which have me strongly considering whether or not to start an m. night shama- whatever his name is/the famous indian-american (i hate hyphenated titles..but i had to use that here, sorry) director branch in my dvd collection. he's up there once i begin my kubrick branch, my kurosawa branch and my spike lee branch. simply masters at their craft. i must say though, i didnt think the village was all that. it had me going for a while but i should let you know...the ending is wack.
yeah, i said it's wack.
and there's your poignant film critique of the day from me.

moving on to other dvd talk...
today is august 1st. that can only mean that tomorrow is august 2nd. your saying to yourself "so what if it's august 2nd?....the sky is blue...pigs are fat....feet stink. what else is new jay?". well tomorrow is august 2nd - and august 2nd just happens to be a tuesday. but tuesdays are a little more significant than being the 2nd day of the week -- tuesdays are new release days. tuesdays are when i check out the record stores and movie stores.

"yea and?...so what jay? lemons are sour...japanese cars are fuel efficient...implants are wack. what else jay?"


[i just found out theyre the syndicated versions.
oh well, what's 2 minutes cut out of each episode?]

well tomorrow, august 2nd, a tuesday just happens the be the day that i've been waiting for since i found out they started throwing tv shows on dvd. it's been five years since my enlightenment and im glad to say that tomorrow, the cosby show season I becomes available to me on dvd. tomorrow on my lunch break, im heading to the store and copping that sum'bitch. therefore, tomorrow, when i get home from work around 5pm, youd be best advised to not even attempt to contact me.

a classic in it's own right...
the other day, i got this voucher for 30% off all shoes at footlocker. before attempting to ring up the air max 90s (they will be mine) i tried on though, i realized that they failed to inform me that "all shoes" really means all shoes except for the air max 90s.

stupid ass mother hubbards!

so what did i do? i bought the next best thing...the adidas shell toe aka the adidas superstar II. a classic in it's own right. but you dont even gotta take my word for it.

take run dmc's word for it.

My Adidas
walk through concert doors
and roam all over coliseum floors
I stepped on stage, at Live Aid
All the people gave an applause that paid
And out of speakers I did speak
I wore my sneakers but I'm not a sneak
My Adidas cuts the sand of a foreign land
with mic in hand I cold took command
my Adidas and me both askin P
we make a good team my Adidas and me
we get around together, rhyme forever
and we won't be mad when worn in bad weather
My Adidas..
My Adidas..
My Adidas


[fresh out the box]

[ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX]
Posted by Picasa

standin on 2 Fifth St.
funky fresh and yes cold on my feet
with no shoe string in em, I did not win em
I bought em off the Ave with the tags still in em
I like to sport em that's why I bought em
a sucker tried to steal em so I caught em and I thwart em
and I walk down the street and I bop to the beat
with Lee on my legs and adidas on my feet
and now I just standin here shooting the gif
me and D and my Adidas standing on 2 Fifth
My Adidas..
My Adidas..

Now
me and my Adidas do the illest things
we like to stomp out pimps with diamond rings
we slay all suckers who perpetrate
and lay down law from state to state
we travel on gravel, dirt road or street
I wear my Adidas when I rock the beat
on stage front page every show I go
it's Adidas on my feet high top or low
My Adidas..
My Adidas..

Now the Adidas I possess for one man is rare
myself homeboy got 50 pair
got blue and black cause I like to chill
and yellow and green when it's time to get ill
got a pair that I wear when I'm playin ball
with the heal inside make me 10 feet tall
my Adidas only bring good news
and they are not used as selling shoes
they're black and white, white with black stripe
the ones I like to wear when I rock the mic
on the strength of our famous university
we took the beat from the street and put it on TV
my Adidas are seen on the movie screen
Hollywood knows we're good if you know what I mean
we started in the alley, now we chill in Cali
and I won't trade my Adidas for no beat up Bally's
My Adidas..

-run dmc


"who got's the juice now?..."
those were famous lines towards omar epps aka "G-Q" from the classic ghetto movie juice. however, in this case "juice" has a very different meaning.


[sweet nectar]


finally, i'd like to give mad props to the local asian supermarket by my crib. they just got in a new flavour of my favourite sweet nectar in a big ass carton. at first i was infatuated with their mango flavour..but now those cats came out with mango and peach flavour juice. im not a big fan of peach juice but the peach here rounds it out...unless youre accustomed to the sharp mango taste which is amazing on its own. i think theyre both great. you dont think imma end up being some kind of polygamist, do you?

that's peanuts!
God bless alphonso juices.

bonus/just recalled into memory entry

i sold a man women's pants yesterday
his wife or his sister was with him
he knew they were women's pants
he tried them on
i sold a man women's pants yesterday

they cannot be mistaken for men's pants

these pants had a big waist band with fancy detailing and buttons
he tried on 3 different pairs

he tried them on

he tried on 3 different pairs
he must like women's pants

i sold a man women's pants yesterday.





bizarre.


0 Responses to “for sale.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm jay d
  • From Ontario, Canada
  • blah blah
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Creative Commons License